Fill in the form you will find in this window and send it to the address indicated.
Yes, you will help us to update the databases and organize ourselves better by knowing your availability, possibilities, possible variations of personal data, etc.
From 12 onwards:
- Persons over 16 and under 18 years of age must have the consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives.
- Persons under 16 years and over 12 may carry out voluntary actions if they have the express authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives and such volunteering is carried out in conjunction with the adult (s) mentioned above or with adult authorized by them.
Of course, everyone who wants to work with us will be welcome. However, you should keep in mind that the expenses of travel and stay (accommodation and maintenance) run to your account.
18,19, 20, 21 and 22 September.
The base schedules are:
- 06 hours to 12 hours
- 12 hours to 18 hours
- 18 hours to 24 hours
However, the possibilities of each person.
- 18th, 19th and 20th of September in San Martín de Valdeiglesias,
- 10 hours to 20 hours, according to organization needs.
- 21 September in San Martín de Valdeiglesias,
- 08 hours to 18 hours, according to organization needs.
- 21 September in the San Juan Swamp,
- 11 hours to 20.30 hours, according to organization needs.
- 22 September in the San Juan Swamp,
- 06 hours to 14.30 hours, according to organization needs.
- 22 September in the Paseo de la Casa de Campo (light rail Prado del Rey,
- 10 hours to 24:00 hours.
- 22 September on a walking career route, District Streets Centers (major, Bailen, etc.),
- 12 hours to 24:00 hours.
- 22 September in Puerta del Sol,
- 14 hours to 24:00 hours.
According to the needs of the organization and according to your profile and tastes.
- Volunteer Office
- Delivery of Dorsals and accreditations
- Technical Secretariat
- Road safety in bicycle route
- Road safety on foot race
- Refreshments in Bicycle route
- Refreshments in walking race
- Accompaniment to family members
- Custodians doping controls
- Support in Meta to the triathlete
- Expo and Pasta Party
- Assistance on T1
- Assistance in T2
- Delivery of Family Run and Junior dorsals
- Refreshments Family Run and Junior Run
- Delivery of dorsals Sierra Oeste Swim
- Refreshments Sierra Oeste Swim
- Solidarity families
- Others according to needs
- To receive information and training in relation to the voluntary actions entrusted.
- Be covered by civil liability insurance and other accident insurance for the voluntary actions you make.
- Receive the official equipment established by Challenge Madrid.
- Receive a picnic based on the time load of the volunteer actions you make.
- Receive, if necessary, by the voluntary actions entrusted, safety material appropriate for your performance.
- Receive certificate of participation as a voluntary person in IV Challenge Madrid.
- Participate in specific activities that are organized for volunteering.
- Receive ongoing support and guidance from the organization.
- Scrupulously respect the schedules that from Challenge Madrid are marked.
- To fulfil, with the best possible will, the voluntary function entrusted. In case of not being able to make it because is to communicate it as soon as possible to the organization.
- Take care of the material that the organization puts at your disposal.
- Respect all persons involved, triathletes, organization and spectators.
- Respect the environment and not dirty throwing objects.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org